Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunny Days....

It's foggy again. No sunshine yesterday at all. I hope it peeks through the fog today. I need sunshine. I need the warmth of the sun to melt away the pain I sometimes feel.

I am in the middle of lots of projects. Some big, some not so big. Somehow, in the fog, they all seem so very important. If the sun would just come out, I could “see” better!

I do try to keep busy every day. I work on projects and write, and try to maintain the house. Sometimes I can work for hours without pain. Sometimes 15 minutes is too much. Or used to be. The injections have helped. There is hope for the future to be pain-free and productive.

So now, I will go work on those projects. A little at a time. And dream of a sunny day.

A sunny, pain-free, productive, NORMAL day! They're coming....

I just know they are!

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment