Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful....still....

Thanksgiving is over but I am still thankful.

Every day is filled with blessings, if I just look for them. Today was no exception. The sky was blue and the air was clear. Recent rains have taken some of the particulants out of the air we breathe around here.

The mountains were visible and dusted with a coating of pure white snow. It is always a joy to be able to see them. The pansies are blooming profusely and so are the snapdragons. The last tomato is off the vine, thanks to the recent freeze.

I went shopping today and found the perfect gift for my son. I finished off the last of the turkey by making soup. The house is in chaos but that's fine: I'm decorating for Christmas!

Life is good. I just have to remember that. Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment