Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life and Ands.....

It's a cloudy, rainy Sunday afternoon. It's cold, too.

I don't know where last week went. It seemed to just whiz by in a blur. Is that how life is? A blur?

I hope not.

Maybe it's time to slow down and savor each moment. Watch life as it happens instead of pushing it out of the way in order to “get things done”.......

I have plans this week: a quick trip to the coast, if the weather's nice. Then another procedure on Thursday that will, hopefully, take away the rest of the pain in my back.

And then, the Super Bowl on Sunday.

I can list my days' activities as “this and this and this and that.....”

It's the AND that calls to me to pay attention. Don't ignore life as it happens....

Especially the “ands”.....

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment