Monday, January 10, 2011

Waiting For a Call....

I have spent the day waiting for a phone call. That is never fun to do. I guess it's easier now, with cell phones, than it was in “the old days.”

We had to wait at home, literally by the phone. Hoping it would ring early and then we would be free to spend our day more productively.

All I wanted to do was pay my bills online. My account was messed up and I kept getting error messages. Of course, I couldn't pay my bills, either.

The phone finally rang about half an hour ago. The lady in charge of electronic banking walked me through the process. It was quite easy, with her help.

I was feeling pretty stupid but, it wasn't my fault. It happened on their end. I just needed to make sure the settings were right on my end, then try to pay a bill online.

It worked!

Now, what to do with the remainder of the day.....

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment