Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finding My Grace...

Each day is a new beginning. A new chance to do what we want with our lives. Yesterday's mistakes are history. Tomorrow's triumphs aren't here yet. Today is all we have.

As usual, I woke up this morning feeling hopeful. I am not a negative person, most of the time. I am on a journey today. A journey to find my grace. By grace, I mean a generous spirit, given to tolerance, willing to accommodate, and fully capable of forgiveness.

Today, I will give more than I get. I will err on the side of kindness. I will forgive others without fail, and I will forgive myself for my own failures. I will look for the best in those people I see today, and I will find my own goodness, too.

Grace is not hard to define, nor is it elusive. Other things just seem to get in the way. Not today.

Today, I will find my grace....

No comments:

Post a Comment