Thursday, January 20, 2011

In the Mood....

I don't know about you, but there are some things I cannot do unless I am in the right mood.

Sewing a zipper in a dress (remember those?). Organizing my bills and paying them. Cleaning out the refrigerator. Trying on clothes. Those are a few things that come to mind.

If the stars are not aligned in the sky, and my mind tells me it doesn't want any part of the project, there's no use even trying. I can tell you, from experience, that the only thing worse than sewing a zipper in a dress is taking a zipper OUT of a dress. And then having to sew it in again.

Been there, done that.

And when that magical, right mood happens? I drop whatever else I might have been doing and GO FOR IT! Like yesterday: the filing drawers are neat and tidy, old bills removed, new folders for new accounts, and now there's room to file more.

I didn't quite get to preparing the stuff to take to my CPA to do my taxes, but that's coming. And now, since I cleaned out two drawers of filing yesterday, the job will be much easier.

Ah, the feeling of accomplishment.....ain't it grand?

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment