Monday, February 7, 2011

Waiting...

I seem to be doing a lot of that, recently. Waiting for this or that to happen.

In order to wait, I have to ignore the moment. After all, I am WAITING.......and nothing can happen when I'm waiting, can it?

I took the car in for brakes and tires this morning. It will be ready tomorrow. I'll be waiting for a phone call.

I sent in the required information to request a copy of some records I need, and now I'm waiting for them, too.

And, since I had my procedure done last Thursday, I'm waiting for Wednesday, and a pronouncement from my physician:

Back to work, or not?

I'm glad the weather has been nice. I have spent a lot of happy hours just waiting.....and walking on the beach, going out with friends, watching the Super Bowl, and reading.....

And writing....

Know what passes you by when you focus on waiting?

Life.

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment